Signet 2764-2767 Differential pH & ORP electrodes
The Signet 2764-2767 Differential pH & ORP electrodes are built with the DryLoc® connector a Ryton® body and PTFET reference junction to handle even the most extreme and harshest of chemical applications.
These differential electrodes use field-proven 3-electrode differential technique: the pH and reference electrodes are measured against a ground electrode, ensuring a steady and stable signal. A key feature is the reference electrode which is protected in a glass half-cell embedded in the reference chamber and is protected from compounds that may contain sulfides (S2-) and metals. To ensure long service life, the reference features a refillable electrolyte chamber and a replaceable equitransferant salt bridge. The patented porous PTFE reference junction resists fouling, clogging and chemical attack.
Other elements of the design are the solution ground, the pH/ORP electrodes, and the temperature element. The solution ground eliminates noisy measurements by draining electrical current away from the reference electrode. The pH/ORP electrodes are designed with a flat or bulb measurement surface, and a temperature device that is positioned at the tip of the measurement surface, making the temperature response of T95% less than 1 minute. Various temperature devices offered include 3 KΩ, 300Ω, or PT1000 RTD. The electrodes are used with the Signet 2750 Sensor Electronics, which provide a blind 4 to 20 mA output or use the digital (S3L) output to connect to Signet’s 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller. The electrodes can also be used with the Model 2760 preamplifier to connect to the Signet’s 8750 instruments.
|Flat Glass Differential pH Electrode
|Bulb Glass Differential pH Electrode
|Flat ORP Differential Electrode with 10k Ohm Resistor
|Bulb ORP Differential Electrode with 10k Ohm Resistor
- Wetted Materials: Ryton, PTFE, FPM, carbon graphite, glass
- Connection: Durable DryLoc® with gold plated connections
- Compatible Preamp/Sensor Electronics: 2750 and 2760
- Compatible Instruments: Use the 2760 preamplifier with the Signet 8750; Use the 2750 sensor electronics with the Signet 8900 or the 9900 Transmitter
- Additional Features: Differential reference for additional protection in harsh chemicals; also quick temperature response
- In-line Mounting styles: Use the sensors 1 inch thread to mount to any in-line tee
- Submersible mounting: Available using the back of the preamplifier or sensor electronics
- Applications: Water treatment, water quality monitoring, scrubbers, heavy metal removal, harsh chemicals, etc.